Tomorrow, I go to Mission To Millions-Life Directions in Orlando. I’m going as a Coach with New Peaks that amazing Personal Development & Training Company-largest in North America and in many countries as well.www.NewPeaks.com.
I resolved a blog issue-Sarah W. was outstanding at WordPress. Got manicure-after Orlando, I fly to LA-get an award for book for which I contributed a chapter then go to Author 101 and get to pitch my new book, “What the Bleep Is Wrong With Me??!” about my journey to a diagnosis and starting a business at same time!
Who knows-may find a publisher!
Also thinking of what I can do to market my coaching business while away…
- Sending out my newsletter….Hurray for my Virtual Assistant-but I can do it anywhere, too.
- Leverage your know-how! Lead workshops, create talks…you choose a date 6 weeks ahead and send announcement to register. Technology allows you to do this from anywhere!
- look at online Networking groups and can keep up through social media-can create an event page for your workshops/webinars.
- Can network with folks at the courses or meetings you attend-find them on LinkedIn/Facebook.
- Be thrilled about your target market-love what you do and who you serve!